terça-feira, 16 de agosto de 2011

Last goodbye to Saint Petersburg

When I came to St. Petersburg I had no idea what I would find here.
Of course I read a lot, trying to get prepared for 2 months in Russia.
In my first hour, heading to the EB Flat, I had my first contact with Nevsky Prospect.

Would you believe in a love first sight? Yes, I'm certain that it happens all the time.
Once I read that if the streets are like the vains of the city, Nevsky is the Heart of Saint Petersburg.
Nevsky Prospect is my favority avenue in the world.
I knew it would be special since the first look.
Now, having less than 24 hours here, I want to spend every second I got walking trought it.
Even knowing that I will walk on it again for a last time, I am missing  the Heart of my enchanting city.
Goodbye guys, goodbye blue building, goodbye @EngecGuap, goodbye my lovely Nevsky Prospect.

Thank you all.

Hope to see each one of you again, eighter in Nevsky or Belo Horizonte.

With love, 

Lucas Mileib

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário